Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Characters I hate part 1.

Hey guys, today I was in a pissed off mood due to itunes not having the song I wanted on the day of its release. So, to pent out anger, I decided to rant about characters in anime that I hate with a passion. So, here's the first character I want to rant about: Near from Death Note. I think this was the writers way of trying to replace L after Light killed him. I hated that. I mean, I wouldn't mind if Near didn't look almost exactly like L. It was like they didn't give a shit about L and placed in a cheap replacement of him. No one can replace L. NO ONE! Also, he's creepy. He's huddled up in some corner playing with his toys or tarot cards. I mean at least L stood up every once in awhile. No, Near just stays huddled up. Also, the while hair, pale skin, and white baggy shirt makes him look like he's dead. I get the writers were trying to show that he is the next L, but he looks like a creep. I mean, I don't hate him as much as Mello, but I'm almost at that point. I also hate it when Near kind of talks in third person. It's the the word "you" is not part of his vocabulary. Also Near thinks he's smarter than everyone when he's really not.  And I swear if I see that albino twirl his hair one more time,  I'm going to rip it off of his head. To wrap it all up, I think Near is a little creep freak that really doesn't have a purpose in the show. He's just a wannabe replacement for L. Now, I get there are A LOT of fans who love Near. I'm just not one of them. You guys can argue why Near is awesome, but I just don't see it. I think it would've been interesting if Mello was the one to defeat Kira because it would show that he's not L, but he could defeat Kira. Ok, that's enough ranting. Voice of a Gamer signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment