Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Final Naruto vs Sasuke Battle. Who will win? lose? or die?

As everyone knows, Naruto is far from over. However, we all know that it will end with a final battle between naruto and sasuke. Only a few questions remain. Who wins? Who loses? Will someone die? I don't know about you guys, but I don't want anyone to die unless there's no other choice. Also, Naruto has to win. He has to become hokage. If he dies, I'm gonna be pissed. I'm sorry Sasuke fans, but I want Sasuke to get his assed kicked. I mean I feel bad for him since the village did order the extinction of his entire family, but still, he's been a pain in the ass since he ran away to go train under orochimaru, which I find really stupid. Orochimaru just screams child molester. Anyway, it would be nice if neither of them died. Sasuke just needs to get his assed kicked by Naruto and then come back to the village and face his punishment like a man. However, I highly doubt that's gonna happen. So yeah, my prediction, Sasuke dies after a sappy moment between old friends which just fuels the creation of yaoi fanfiction between the two. What I don't want to happen: Naruto dying or both of them dying. I will be pissed of either of these happen. Naruto and Sasuke are too epically awesome to die. However, I do have a theory. I think that if both die, Sakura is going to come out of nowhere and revive either Naruto or Sasuke. If its Sasuke, again going to be pissed because Naruto never becomes hokage and lives out his dream. I didn't go through 5 million "BELIEVE IT!" s for nothing. If it's Sasuke, again random sappy friendship scene (which will most likely contain a flashback on the whole series) that will fuel yaoi fans. We all now that Naruto becoming Hokage signals the end to an amazing series ( what do you think got me into anime?). We all know this battle is going to happen. Somehow the nine tail fox is going to come out and Sasuke is going to use his curse mark, AGAIN! The only thing I'm going to worry about is the results. Will both live or will one die? Naruto and Sasuke's fate lies in the hands of their writers and of what the fans want. I'm Team Naruto all the way! XD Well, that's all. Voice of a Gamer signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment