Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yes, Another Blog

Hello internet people, You all know I'm Voice of a Gamer, creator and writer of my other blog, Thoughts on Games. Now, I made this blog because I am very passionate about other things than gaming. I am also an Otaku. I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA!! I loved it before I even knew what anime was. I also happen to go on rants when I talk about anime and manga. So, I thought it'd be cool if I saw what you guys thought on certain anime and manga related topics such as why the heck there isn't an announcement for Nurarihyon no mago season 3 yet, how the naruto series will end, and who is the hottest anime character out there. Everyone has their own opinion, but I want to post mine and see what other people think. You are all free to argue with me. So anyway, be prepared for some major rants on Anime and Manga. I look forward to your opinions on the topics I decide to post about. This blog is now OPEN!!
Voice of Gamer signing out XD

No comments:

Post a Comment