Thursday, November 15, 2012

Where is Season 3?

Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan is one of my favorite anime of all time. As most fans of the series know, the second season ended in a bit of a cliffhanger. Rikuo gave his declaration basically stating what we already know, Rikuo Nura will be the Third Heir of the Nura Clan. However, this time he has a lot of weight on his shoulders. Nue or Abe no Seimei has been reborn and his a serious threat to the yokai world. This is also Rikuo's chance to bring the Nura clan back to it's former glory. In the anime, they said that it would take 1 year for them to be prepared for the battle against Nue. This is because in 1 year, Rikuo will be 13, the adult age for all Yokai (which I find awesome). I've been waiting for some type of announcement for season three since the second season ended. There's still no word on it. I would like to have that announcement in 2013. The people behind this epic anime has been busy making DVDs for season two, but still, I really want some news on season three so I can mark my calendar down. I also have suspect that they will use one of LM.C's songs again for an opening or something because on the website there was an advertisement about it. I would find that awesome since I'm a huge LM.C fan. Anyway, I really hope there will be a season three of Nurarihyon no mago. I want to see more of Rihan's story and an older Rikuo. He might look even hotter than he does now. Who knows? I just can't wait any longer!!! Until then, I guess I'll keep watching the English dub of the show and check out the ova that comes out December 4.  But seriously, HURRY UP WITH THE THIRD SEASON!!!! Voice of a Gamer signing out.



WHY THE HELL ARE ALL THREE OF THEM THIS HOT!!!!!!!!!!! One is 12, one is dead, and the other is old! NOT FAIR!!!!! Okay, I'm done now.

8 comments:

  1. me too i want a season 3 but there not making one because they think it won't be profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't they made season 3 yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on I want to them make a season three

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it comes back for season 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Season 3 would be the most popular arc considering the manga it would really put in the works as to who is Sanmoto and why does he hate the nura clan

    ReplyDelete