Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shinji and Mello plus new anime experiences

I don't know why, but every time I watch a new episode of Bleach and see Shinji, I think of Mello from Death Note. It's not his face, but his hair. It just screams Mello to me. Ok, it's a little bit of his face, but not my point. I want to know if anyone else feels this. I mean, Mello is obliviously so much hotter than Shinji (especially in all that leather), but Shinji is pretty hot too. But why the hell do I think of one when I see the other? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! Tell me in the comments your opinion on this.
         

Anyway, on to other matters. Over the weekend I was checking out some new anime since I wanted to add something new to my list of anime I've watched (plus I had to get my tooth pulled out... *cringe*). I came across two very interesting shows. One is called Medaka Box. It's about this freshman in high school named Medaka Kurokami that is elected student council president by 98% of the vote and a suggestion box that the council has in order to fulfill request from the students.   I liked it. I would want my student council president to be like Medaka. It would make school a lot more entertaining. I love the characters. Medaka Kurokami is the insane, but awesome, student council president. Zenkichi Hitoyoshi is the protective and sane childhood friend. Kouki Akune is the guy who came along sometime during childhood and has a huge crush on the main character. He's also kind of the flamboyant one. Mogana Kikaijima is the money greedy, but shy one. Hitoyoshi and Akune are rivals, no surprise, but they do get along very well. Now, I've only watched the first season, but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the show. Medaka Box is like that random show that is pure comedy, but has a good amount of action in it. I really liked it, so if you guys want to check it out, tell me what you think in the comments. Ok, now the other show, Magi: the labyrinth of magic. ...ALADDIN IS SO ADORABLE!!! XD I love him! He just so cute, but he's also a hidden pervert because of his love of "big sisters" ...Anyway, the show is about this little boy named Aladdin who has no idea who he is and his adventures trying to find out. One of his companions is a Djinn named Ugo which lives in his magical flute. During his  adventures, Aladdin meets a former prince named Alibaba and a slave named Morigiana. He eventually finds out he is a magi. He is destined to pick the future king. The show is funny, cute, and very entertaining. Alibaba is the type of guy who at first I thought was a girl, but soon realized my mistake and is sort of confused on the type of person he is. He can also kind of be classified as a hidden badass. Morigiana is a silent hidden badass. She has amazing combat skills. It's still a fairly new anime, so not all the episodes have been released yet. It's also kind of like hetalia rating wise because I eventually see why the show is rated MA, but for Magi when I was trying to watch the fifth episode on hulu, it said it was for mature audiences and I was like "WTF? How?" Again, if you guys decide to check it out, tell me how you think in the comments. Anyway, that was my weekend and I am now tired. Voice of a Gamer signing out.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment