Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 in Anime. My hopes

Hey fellow Anime fans! Happy New Year! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been really busy lately. Anyway, it's now 2013 and there is a lot going on in the world of anime. This post is basically gonna be what I hope is going to happen in the year of 2013. #1 The third season of Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan. I really want this third seaon. I've been waiting for it for a long time. I want to see an older Rikuo and what challenges await him. I think the third season will be very exciting and I don't think I can wait much longer. #2 No Salior Moon in America. Okay, I loved Salior Moon as a kid. I thought it was awesome. However, America will screw it up and most likely change a lot of things to make it "kid friendly" by American standards. I say this because I heard that they were making new episodes for the show. I'm really looking forward to it, just don't put it in America. #3 More Ouran High School. I know this is not going to happen, but I wish it would. They left so much out in the anime that I just feel they should continue the series. It would be a miracle if this happens. #4 More ANIME conventions in NY. I've been to NY Comic Con. It's technically combined with the NY Anime Festival. Question, where's the anime? It's been overrun by Comics. Don't get me wrong, I like a couple of Comics. However, I go mostly go for the anime and you hardly see it. NY needs something for ANIME ONLY!! Comic books and Anime are two different things. They need to be treated as such. #5 Longer anime series. Lately I've been noticing there a lot of anime now that are like only 6 or 12 episodes. That kind of sucks. I like getting more into anime, it sucks when they're short. And most of the time when they are short, they end in cliffhanger, which ends up pissing a lot of people off. #6 One Piece finishing. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HURRY UP WITH THAT SHOW!! It's been on and off and on and off for the longest. It's started to get annoying. I would like for them to just hurry up and air the new episodes. #7 More new anime shows. It's a new year, what did you expect? A new generation of anime is always appreciated! XD #8 The end of Beyblade...maybe. I'm sorry. I hate the new Beyblade. The original was so much better. I think the new one kind of makes no sense and its really cheesy. However, I do think it's good for their newer generation of anime lovers. So, I'm still iffy about it. #9 More sexy anime characters. ...You guys know you tend to fantasize about them. Both boy and girl hot and sexy anime characters become the fan favorite. I don't care if their the bad guy most of the time, they're hot!! XD #10 Longer Yaoi series. I speak for the yaoi fangirls out there. The yaoi anime series always seem really short. I think it would be cool if they were  just a bit longer. #11 LESS ANIME ENDING THAT MAKE ME CRY. I SWEAR FOR ALMOST EVERY ANIME THAT I HAVE WATCHED, I HAVE CRIED AT THE END. IT SUCKS!!! I like happy endings like everyone else. I hate it when my favorite character dies or something like that in the end. IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS!! TT_TT. Well, those are my hopes for 2013. I wonder what your are. Anyway, I'm done for now. Voice of a Gamer signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment