Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yu-Gi-Oh GX: DAMN YOU 4KIDS

Just by the title you guys know what I am going to be ranting about this time. Let me explain. Lately I've been watching a lot of Yugioh, so I decided to watch GX only to remember....I didn't finish the show as the kid. So I rewatched the entire show along with the episodes 4kids didn't translate. And I came to realize something....4KIDS IS MORE OF AN ASSHOLE THAN I THOUGHT!! I mean seriously. In season 3 they killed off the main character when there was a whole other episode showing that he was ok! Ugh, how can they do that to all the Yugioh fans out there! Then they have the nerve to translate the movie. Now, only those who watched the subs will know why Jaden (Judai in the japense version) looks completely different, he's not at duel academy, he has these new powers given to him by Yubel, oh and why Pharaoh and Professor Banner are with him on this journey. I mean seriously. That was just purely idiotic. You just left viewers confused. Ugh, I swear 4kids is the mortal enemy with all anime fans. The only credit I will give them is their versions of the openings. I love that One Piece rap. How many of you guys agree? I mean seriosuly, it took me forever to realize how much they've baby proofed the shows they've translated to the point that it was ridiculous. However I will admit, we all love dubs. That means we don't have to struggle to figure out what is going on in our favorite Japanese shows. I just want dubs to be done right! 4kids appparently doesn't follow this concept and does everything wrong! They seriously just need to realize when a certain anime is not for a younger audience, but for teenage and up. That what funimation and anime network did, and a lot of their animes are pretty cool. 4kids needs to shape up. I want to rant more, but then I'll be in front of a computer all night. That's all for now. Voice of a Gamer signing out.
(I am so passionate about this that this post gets more than one picture XD)




No comments:

Post a Comment